WishlistMember is a powerful plugin for WordPress that lets you create a robust gated content or community website. While it is fairly easy to use, it’s also just as easy to get turned around when you don’t have a clear direction where to take it. The result is a frustrating, time-consuming experience for you, and a membership area that is confusing for your members to navigate.
In this course, we will help you work through the common setup issues, link together areas so they make sense for your members and prepare to fill in all the little areas that are not apparent at first blush in order for your members to have a fluid, experience.
What You Will Learn
- Understanding, interpreting “Levels” and how to make them work for you
- Membership models: the classic 3 Free, Paid and Gold
- What are defaults and how to set them up
- Setting up System pages
- What emails WishlistMember sends out and what to customize
- Setting up your registration page
- Other protection defaults you need to review
- Integrating PayPal
- HOw to setup WishlistMember to deliver one-time purchases (like eBooks or courses)
- How to setup WishlistMember for traditional monthly recurring memberships
- Sample copy for system pages (text version)
- Sample pages and posts to setup system pages and other initial setup (WordPress importer version)