Watch And Learn How We Take Inspiration
From Different Themes And Transform It
Into Something Unique
So you can turn around and do the same for your clients in half the time
Minimum child theme is part of the popular StudioPress Pro-Plus theme package. It is a nice, clean theme with attractive fonts – a perfect canvas for a wide variety of projects.
In this training module, you get watch over our shoulders as we adapt this beautiful theme for use on a plugin marketplace.
A few of the things you will discover are:
- How to set up your child themes so you can use the same theme on the same site without clashing
- Using backgrounds to convert a fixed width theme to one with wide headers
- How to remove the Genesis navigation bar
- Use your own custom menu in a different place
- Style subscription forms to match the theme
- Create design variations for home and inner pages
- Re-use your stylesheet code by sharing and extending rules
- Laser target stylesheet edits so they don’t mess up the entire site
- Make all your edits on child theme only without editing the parent for easier upgrades
- How to create a new page template with no design elements
- Targeting styles for pages using selected page templates only
- Change width of the landing page template
- And much more
Included is also a copy of the customized theme so you can work off it as a starting point. Great for when times when you need to complete a rush job.
Plus! You get a visual editing cheat sheet
This cheat sheet will tell you exactly where to go in the theme settings to edit/remove elements. Where there are no options or alternative options, code is also included so you can remove and edit to your liking without having to spend hours combing through forum archives or documentation looking for one code snippet.
Get your training for a super low price of only $20 $17
This price can change at any time. Get it today to avoid disappointment.