If you are reading this is, it is most likely because you are or used to be a Legacy Pro member (old membership plan), there are a few things you need to know. In November 2011, we retired the Pro membership as you knew it. An email was sent out to explain this change. In case you didn’t receive it, here’s what you need to know.
- Your points don’t expire – ever. That has always been our promise to you.
- This means you can use those points to get our new All Access Annual Plan, on any one-time training we may produce later, order one-on-one private lessons and consults or other products like plugins from our sister site TechBasedPlugins.
- If your subscription is still active, you are free to keep it. You will continue to receive credits/points every month which you can use to purchase products and services mentioned above at a deep discount.
How Many Credits Do I Have?
How to use your credits/points
- Click the order link of the product you want. This link will vary depending what you are buying.
- Enter your email address (must match the email address you have on file here), click Proceed to checkout.
- On the next page, you will see the option to use your credits.
- Enter your membership’s password. Then click Cash Points. The system will tell you the order is free and direct you to the next page.
- When you come back to this page, you should see the course you just added. A page refresh might be in order before you will see it.